- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green chile, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Put chopped tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, green chile, and cilantro in bowl.
(Caution: Do not have children touch chiles. Chiles can cause skin and eye irritation!).
3. Add lemon juice and garlic. Mix well.
4. Put salsa over eggs, meats, fish, casseroles, and/or beans
Steps for kids are BOLD and BLUE