- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2c zucchini, sliced
- 1 1/2c yellow squash, sliced
- 1c onion, sliced
- 1c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3c fresh mint leaves, minced
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1 4.75 oz can prepared eggplant caponata
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/4tsp ground black pepper
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil. Add the zucchini and yellow squash and onion and saute for 5-7 minutes until tender, stirring often.
- Remove the zucchini-yellow squash mixture to a salad bowl. Add remaining ingredients and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Nutritional Information (Per 1c Serving):
Dietary Fiber: 4g
*Recipe Adapted from http://www.diabeticgourmet.com*