Pasta with Oysters, Shallots, Garlic and Tomatoes
• 40 oysters, shucked + some juice
• 2 cups tomatoes, diced with juice
• 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 3 shallots, finely chopped
• small handful of flat-leaf parsley, cut in chiffonade
• 1/2 cup parmigiano-reggiano, grated
• 1/2 lemon juice
• olive oil
• salt + ground black pepper
Cook your choice of pasta in boiling water. Set aside.
In a large pan, cook the oysters in a bit of olive oil for about 1 minute.
Add the shallots, garlic and parlsey. Cook on high heat for another minute.
Add the tomatoes and simmer for a couple of minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Top the pasta with the sauce, some parmesan, parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice.
via Weekend Oyster Bar.