Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
1 bulb garlic, separated and peeled
1/2 cup water
1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1/4 tsp honey
1 Tbsp virgin olive oil
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Place the garlic cloves into a small saucepan and pour enough
water (about 1/2 cup) to cover them.
2. Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until garlic is
tender, about 15 minutes.
3. Reduce the liquid to 2 Tbsp and increase the heat for 3 minutes.
4. Pour the contents into a small sieve over a bowl, and with a
wooden spoon, mash the garlic through the sieve into the bowl.
5. Whisk the vinegar into the garlic mixture; incorporate the oil and
Makes 4 servings, Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
Total fat 3g
Sat. Fat 1g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1 mg
Calcium 3 mg
Magnesium 1 mg