Looking for an easy one pot meal that will warm you up and make the family happy? Try this delicious rosemary beef with root vegetables recipe for four.
Vegetable oil cooking spray
1. Heat oven to 450°.
2. In a bowl, toss potatoes, parsnips and carrots with 3 tsp rosemary, 3/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1 tbsp water and 2 tsp oil.
3. Coat a rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
4. Rub beef with remaining 1 tsp olive oil and garlic; season with remaining 1 tsp rosemary, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
5. Place beef on pan; spread vegetables around it in a single layer; roast, turning vegetables once, until beef’s internal temperature reaches 145°. (Start checking after 20 minutes.)
6. Transfer meat to a plate; cover loosely with foil; let rest 5 minutes.
7. Return veggies to oven; turn off heat.
8. In a bowl, combine yogurt, horseradish and vinegar.
9. Slice beef; divide among 4 plates; top with yogurt sauce and chives; serve with veggies.
596 calories per serving, 30 g fat (5 g saturated), 48 g carbs, 8 g fiber, 33 g protein
Reblogged from: Kana Okada