This is an easy and healthy recipe that is sure to please! The recipe makes 6 servings.
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons chopped garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 6 salmon fillets (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, halved if large
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/2 lb shiitake mushrooms, thickly sliced
- Position rack in middle of oven; heat oven to 450°.
- In a bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, honey, vinegar, 1 tsp garlic, ginger and sesame oil.
- Place salmon in a shallow dish; sprinkle with 1 1/2 tbsp teriyaki mixture; marinate 15 minutes.
- In a second bowl, toss brussels sprouts with 1 1/2 tsp garlic, 1/2 tbsp canola oil, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Coat a rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray. Spread brussels sprouts in pan in a single layer; roast until light brown, 5 minutes.
- In second bowl, toss mushrooms with remaining 1/2 tbsp canola oil, 1 1/2 tsp garlic, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Move brussels sprouts to center of pan; top with salmon; place mushrooms in pan around edges; roast, stirring mushrooms occasionally, until salmon is just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Top salmon with remaining teriyaki mixture; serve over brussels sprouts and mushrooms.
484 calories per serving, 34 g fat (6 g saturated), 17 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein